Many people ask if it is possible to learn how to make money with Facebook, what’s more, they do not believe that this is possible.
First of all, you need to understand the influence that this social network has in the modern era.
And the magnitude of this influence is better understood when we discover that there are a large number of people who are working from home, generating a very good source of income thanks to the Internet.
- How to make money with Facebook today:
- Learn how to make money with Facebook:
- Main strategies to make money with Facebook:
- 1. Sell products:
- 2. Promote third party products:
- 3. Promote your products with paid ads:
- 4. Sell your Facebook pages:
In the specific case of Facebook, this social network has more than two billion active users per month, which should give you an idea of the scope and power that this platform has in new generations.
In simpler words, this network offers you endless business opportunities since your potential clients are found in it, so all you have to do is define a strategy that allows you to successfully capture and retain them.
How to make money with Facebook today:
If you are an entrepreneur, or even if you already have your own business, but you are looking to expand it massively, then you need to learn how to make money with Facebook quickly and safely.
The options to earn money on social networks are really varied. For example, you can monetize a Facebook page, create merchant groups, or promote third-party products through affiliate links.
However, we recommend you study all the strategies at hand to know how to make money with Facebook, since only then will you avoid mistakes that will make you lose time and money.
Learn how to make money with Facebook:
Without a doubt, Facebook can help you increase your monthly income significantly since it has numerous tools and platforms to start profitable businesses.
In this guide we will tell you how to earn money with Facebook working from home, on your own schedule and being your own boss.
In this way, you will be able to carry out Internet businesses that allow you to achieve your financial independence in the medium or long term.
Main strategies to make money with Facebook:
1. Sell products:
This is one of the most popular strategies that you can carry out if you are interested in learning how to make money with Facebook.
In this social network you can create a buying and selling group, and gradually build your community, since all its members share a specific interest.
If you are interested in earning money on social networks, you can monetize this tool simply and directly.
By creating this type of groups you will have the possibility to publish items for sale –new or used-, and even, to mark those that you are selling to notify other users that you no longer have them in inventory.
Once you have identified the nature of the business or the types of products you want to market through Facebook, you will only have to publish your offers to start capturing the interest of users.
Knowing how to make money with Facebook is not a complicated task, especially if you dare to create sales groups, since its dynamics and operation are intuitive and easy.
In short, making money from home is feasible and you can do it by selling products online through this social platform that has more than 2,000 million active users per month.
2. Promote third party products:
Affiliate marketing can help you a lot if you are thinking about online jobs to earn money, since this model perfectly fits Facebook, and therefore, you can receive substantial income recurrently.
However, you must understand how the promotion of third-party products works so that you maximize the resources and the results obtained.
Step by step Affiliate Marketing on Facebook:
1. Select the affiliate system of the company that you find most profitable, such as the Amazon affiliate program, Clickbank, AliExpress, iTunes, among others.
2. Determine the type of product you want to promote (for example, with Clickbank you can promote courses, guides, ebooks and more).
3. Find groups on Facebook that belong to your niche (if you decide to promote a healthy eating guide, your interest groups are those linked to the fitness lifestyle , exercise, or sports practice).
4. Join these groups, and as soon as you become part of these online communities, you should start sharing your promoted products.
The way to promote these products is through an affiliate link, which is given by the company with which you decide to work, in order to determine how much you sell and based on that, give you a commission.
Basically, for each sale made with your affiliate link, from the Facebook groups where you share it, you will earn a commission (this can be up to 75% in some cases).
Tips to be successful with affiliate marketing:
– Promote attractive products:
Ideally, they are in high demand, or offer a good commission as an affiliate. Identifying them is quite easy, since each company offers you this information in a clear, concise and detailed way.
Amazon offers you commissions of up to 12% by promoting products such as clothing, shoes, wallets, jewelry, and even some products from its private brands.
For its part, Clickbank manages commissions of up to 75% and its offer exceeds 100,000 products, so that your promotional options are really wide.
– Do not spam:
One of the worst mistakes you can make is to share your affiliate link on Facebook groups irresponsibly.
This means that you share it in a grotesque or repetitive way, and consequently, you generate a rejection in the members of these virtual communities, since your efforts to sell online are not the most appropriate.
The most recommended is that you begin to make yourself noticed in the groups in a more natural or organic way, this you do in the following way:
- Commenting on the posts without including your links, at least for a couple of weeks.
- Answering doubts.
- Providing valuable information to other members about any requirements they have.
That way you will earn their trust and they will be more willing to read everything you comment on, including your promotional posts.
How can you promote products organically?
Below we will use the case of the healthy eating guide to explain how you should promote this product in the Facebook groups that you consider most appropriate:
“A friend recently recommended a healthy eating guide and told me that it helped him a lot to choose new healthy habits. So I decided to buy it and it turned out to be very effective for eating healthy and losing a couple of kilos. Here I share the link of the guide in case any of you are interested in trying it. [Insert your affiliate link at the end]
We assure you that if you try to promote your products in this way you will end up reaching your goals, which will mean that you will generate significant income on Facebook and you will know how to make money online.
3. Promote your products with paid ads:
Wondering how to make money with Facebook intelligently and effectively? Through the sponsored ads on this social network, you will be able to show your products to thousands of people, since the scope of this service is truly incredible.
The tool known as Facebook Ads allows you to create attractive ads for your audience, and the best part is that you can segment them to the maximum so that their performance is exactly as expected.
However, you will need a little budget to start using Facebook Ads (Facebook currently charges $ 1 a day to promote products virtually through its advertising platform).
How can you make money online with Facebook Ads ?:
Here we explain a general step by step of how to start earning money with Facebook through its advertising platform.
1. Identify the products you want to promote (just make sure they are not products prohibited by Facebook, or else you will be penalized).
2. Design an ad (in photo or video) that is useful, valuable, interesting, and attractive to your potential customers.
3. Create your advertising account on Facebook and configure your payment method, otherwise you will not be able to activate ads, nor will you know how to make money on Facebook using this strategy.
4. Segment your ad in detail (Facebook allows you to segment by interests, likes, demographics, charges and more), because the purpose is that your ad is only shown to people who are truly interested in buying your products or services.
For example, a good segmentation to promote your healthy eating guide with Facebook Ads would be the following:
- Sex: men and women.
- Age: between 18 and 35 years.
- Location: New York (suppose you live there and want to cover only that market).
- Interests: health, healthy eating, weight loss, gyms, physical exercise, sports, supplements, healthy food, diets, fitness, crossfit , etc.
You can define as many interests as you consider necessary. To get a better idea of how to do it more thoroughly, we recommend using the Facebook tool called “Public Statistics”, which you can access from your commercial administrator (where you created your advertising account).
5. Finally, get ready to invest money , activate your ad and get hundreds or thousands of new clients, which will allow you to boost your finances quickly and positively.
4. Sell your Facebook pages:
If you want other alternatives to know how to make money with Facebook, then we recommend creating a page (Fan Page), building a community and finally selling it to a third party.
Below we will explain how to generate income from the comfort of your home, or from wherever you are, just by accessing this important social network.
Steps to sell a Fanpage successfully:
1. Identify a market niche (discover which one has more potential, or which one can generate greater acceptance in your audience.
2. When you have identified your niche, you should create a Facebook page that is attractive to your target audience, since only then will you capture their attention and discover how to make money with Facebook successfully.
For example, you can create a page on healthy eating for vegans, and if you make sure you do a good job of interacting with your audience, little by little you will gain thousands of followers (your community will become larger and more important).
3. Keep your page active (post photos, videos, motivational phrases, or content that adds value to your followers).
You should invest time in this, but if your ultimate goal is to monetize your Fan Page, then you need to get down to work without thinking.
4. When your page has a significant number of followers -at least 10 thousand- you can sell it to someone else for a good amount of money (the amount is variable, but in general terms we can tell you that you can earn thousands of dollars with this sale).
There are a lot of platforms available to successfully sell Facebook pages.
This shows, without a doubt, that Facebook offers you impressive freedom, to the point that it represents one of the best jobs to travel the world since you define your rules, conditions and working hours.
5. Create applications:
Finally, you can develop applications to earn money that are compatible with this social network, and that allow you to give a good turn to your finances.
However, to be successful and earn extra money this way, you must ensure that your apps meet a specific user need.
Although the most important thing is that they can adapt to the monetization systems that Facebook currently uses.
The most standardized are Cost Per Action (CPA), Cost Per Click (CPC), and affiliate marketing.
For example, Candy Crush was a world revolution, and although today it is available for mobile devices, the truth is that it was born as a Facebook application that has generated a lot of money for its developer.
Consequently, the development of Facebook applications can play in your favor if you are looking for jobs from home that allow you to generate a good income.
Earning money with Facebook is possible:
In this guide we explain how to make money with Facebook through several important methods, such as monetizing a Fan Page, creating a sales group, or promoting third-party products through affiliate links.
The idea is that you define the ones that are best for you, or ultimately, those that are most appropriate for you to achieve your financial independence in the medium or long term.